February 16, 2015
Great Ecology is excited to join the Energy, Utility, and Environment Conference (EUEC) this week, February 16-18 in our hometown, San Diego.
President, Dr. Mark Laska is leading a session, Remediation, Ecological Design, & Mitigation, and the panel promises to present interesting ideas and approaches. The panel presentations include:
- Framework For Ecological Re-Use Of Disturbed Ecosystems
- A Greener Shade Of Brownfields – A Corporate Perspective
- A Case Study Of Wetland Mitigation In A Heavily Industrialized Waterfront
- Private Capital Investment In Large Scale Restoration
- Restoration Of Impaired Ecosystems: An Ounce Of Prevention Or A Pound Of Cure
EUEC attendees, come meet our local San Diego team – we’ll be at booth 507!
Great Ecology staff members and panel comprised of representatives from Chevron, Kinder Morgan, and Ecosystem Investment Partners.