October 26, 2016
Great Ecology’s staff has been involved in, or attended, a variety of conferences in the third quarter of 2016. Were you at some of these conferences, too? Let us know on Facebook!
- Senior Managing Ecologist, Randy Mandel, attended the High Altitude Vegetation Summer Field Tour in southwestern Colorado this July, with the Central Rockies chapter of the Society for Ecological Restoration (SER).
- Randy also co-facilitated an SER pub talk in Durango, CO titled “Collaborative Watershed-Length Riparian Restoration in Four Major Tributaries of the Colorado River.”
- In early September, Director of Ecology, Nick Buhbe, Senior Landscape Architect, Michelle Landis, Associate Ecologist, Dr. Jill McGrady, and Jessa Spainhower, Director of Operations, attended the City of San Diego 2016 Design & Construction Networking EXPO.
- Our Founder and CEO, Dr. Mark Laska, attended the International Union for Conservation of Nature’s (IUCN) World Conservation Congress in September.
- Randy Mandel presented “CWCB Bioengineering Guide and Searchable Revegetation Matrix” at the Colorado Association of Floodplain and Stormwater Managers Conference in Crested Butte, CO.
- Laska attended The Bonobo Project’s Communications Workshop: Raising the Profile of Bonobos in the US, at the San Diego Zoo.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.