A select collection of articles written by or about Great Ecology's staff and projects.
- “Practicing at the Nexus of Science & Design” - Chris Loftus, RLA, The Field ASLA Blog
- “Convergent Futures: Cities, Ecology, and Design” – Chris Loftus, RLA, The Field ASLA Blog
- “Driving Concern, Croton Water Filtration Plant” – Alex Ulam, Landscape Architecture Magazine
- “New Queens Park Restores Wetlands that Double as Resiliency Infrastructure, Hunter’s Point South” – Zachary Edelson, Metropolis Magazine
- “The Climate-Resilient Hunter’s Point South Park in New York” – Danny Sinopoli, Azure Magazine
- “This Public Park is a Model for Urban Design in the Age of Climate Crisis, Hunter’s Point South” – Evan Nicole Brown, Fast Company
- "The Thin Green Line" - Jonathan Lerner, Landscape Architecture Magazine