Environmental Planning & Permitting
Great Ecology guides projects through all stages from planning to post-construction monitoring. Our experts can identify potential constraints and opportunities early in the planning process and develop improved permitting strategies and mitigation approaches that lead to successful project implementation.
We understand the complexities of our natural systems and the specific regulations of local, state, and federal agencies.
Permitting & Compliance
• CEQA & NEPA
• EIR, EIS, & Major Regulatory Documentation
• Mitigation Plans & Feasibility Studies
• Other Federal, State, & Local Permits
• Biotic & Abiotic Assessments
• Species & Habitat Surveys
• Natural Resource Inventories
• Water Quality Assessments
• Wetland Delineations