February 6, 2017
The last quarter of 2016, Great Ecology attended a number of conferences. Were you there and did we connect with you?
- Jessa Spainhower (VP of Operations), Marlene Tyner-Valencourt (Ecologist), and Agustina Tierno, (Visiting Fellow from Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative) attended the I Love a Clean San Diego Fall Social.
- Nick Buhbe (Director of Ecology, Western Regional Director) organized and attended the Western Dredging Association (WEDA) Pacific chapter meeting in San Diego.
- Mark Laska, PhD (CEO & Founder) and Linda Gumeny (Director of Landscape Architecture, Eastern Regional Director) attended the Wildlife Habitat Council conference in Baltimore, MD, where Great Ecology sponsored a booth.
- Dr. Laska attended the Coastkeeper Seaside Soiree, an organization for which he sits on the Board of Directors.
- Dr. Laska attended the Asian Development Bank’s 1st Green Business Forum in Manilla, Philippines, and gave two presentations.
- Michelle Landis (Senior Landscape Architect) presented at the International Map Industry Association’s 2016 conference in San Diego. Her topic was “Graphic Information Systems (GIS) as a Land Planning Resource.”
- Randy Mandel (VP of Technical Services) attended the Southern Rockies Seed Network conference in Loveland, CO where he presented his “Native Seeds Revegetation Matrix” as a representative of both the Colorado Water Conservation Board and Great Ecology.
- Michael Kaminski (Ecologist) attended the Waterfront Alliance WEDG (Waterfront Edge Design Guidelines) Development meeting.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.