Great Ecology is excited to join the Energy, Utility, and Environment Conference (EUEC) this week, February 16-18 in our hometown, San Diego.
President, Dr. Mark Laska is leading a session, Remediation, Ecological Design, & Mitigation, and the panel promises to present interesting ideas and approaches. The panel presentations include:
• Framework For Ecological Re-Use Of Disturbed Ecosystems
• A Greener Shade Of Brownfields – A Corporate Perspective
• A Case Study Of Wetland Mitigation In A Heavily Industrialized Waterfront
• Private Capital Investment In Large Scale Restoration
• Restoration Of Impaired Ecosystems: An Ounce Of Prevention Or A Pound Of Cure
EUEC attendees, come meet our local San Diego team – we’ll be at booth 507!