In Vino Veritas – In Wine there is TruthNovember 2, 2016
Great Ecology Welcomes Chris Loftus!November 14, 2016
The following information is from the ADB Calendar of Events.
This November, ADB will host its first Green Business Forum for Asia and the Pacific (GBF). The GBF brings together experts, business practitioners, and key stakeholders to share knowledge and identify avenues for promoting green business solutions in the region.
The GBF aims to provide a platform for knowledge sharing and lessons learning on the best policies/incentives, institutional arrangements, and financing modalities that can best support rapid green business development in the region.
ADB hosts its First Green Business Forum in recognition that green business is a key component and mover of green growth. It is a friendly gathering where green business practitioners and professionals can have an open dialogue and share their best ideas and experiences. Participating in the Green Business Forum enables you to become part of the increasing momentum towards green growth.
- Showcase a number of best practice examples to illustrate early movers and successes in emerging green markets across the region;
- Share and learn from the most effective policy frameworks and market based approaches promoting green business;
- Help better understand why some countries are able to foster green business growth faster than others, and identify key factors for success;
- Stimulate investments in emerging green business space;
- Enable partnerships and collaborations for green business