Great Ecology Welcomes Jonathan AppelbaumMarch 15, 2021
Pond 20 Mitigation Bank Takes One Step Closer to EstablishmentMarch 25, 2021
Justin Apfel Promoted to Associate Ecologist
At Great Ecology, we value hard work, innovative thinking, and entrepreneurship. That’s why we’re promoting Justin Apfel, in our Denver office, to Associate Ecologist. Justin’s shown incredible dedication to advancing projects locally in Colorado, and around the country. His experience includes:
• Wetland delineations and permitting;
• Vegetation monitoring, including monitoring for restoration success;
• GIS mapping and analysis for projects across the country;
• Grading, Erosion, and Sediment Control recommendations;
• Developing relationships with clients and assisting with project management;
• Phase I Environmental Site Assessments; and
• Working with regulators
Justin’s assisted with the post-construction monitoring of numerous sites in and around Denver, been key to offsite mitigation monitoring in Douglas County, has supported Natural Resource Damage Assessments around the country, and has demonstrated commitment to learning and professional growth.
While this does not encompass all his accomplishments or the ways Justin has supported Great Ecology, it provides a snapshot of how he has—and will continue—to contribute to our company. We hope you’ll join us in congratulating Justin. He looks forward to continuing to develop and build relationships with clients, project partners, and regulators.