Great Ecology (formerly GEE) joined Woodbridge Township Mayor John E. McCormac, the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, El Paso Corporation, Edison Wetlands and public/private partners in the groundbreaking to the remediation and restoration of the Former Nuodex Site. The event marked the first step toward the restoration of more than 100 acres of public open space designed by Great Ecology, and the redevelopment of the first section of the 655-acre Keasbey Redevelopment Site and Brownfields Development Area.
• Mayor John E. McCormac, Woodbridge Township
• Anthony Findlay, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
• State Senator Joseph Vitale
• State Assemblyman Craig Coughlin
• Representatives of the Woodbridge Municipal Council
• Brian Johnson, Project Manager, El Paso Corp.
• Robert Spiegel, Executive Director, Edison Wetlands Association
• Members of the Keasbey Brownfields Development Area Steering Committee